Thursday 14 August 2014

Spanish and French Challenge Cards


Nearly every resource that I have made since 2002 can be found on Light Bulb Languages (formerly MFL Sunderland) where they are, and always have been, all available for free.  Sharing, as I have mentioned before, is my thing.

A wise Twitter friend once said to me, "You won't ever get rich by giving all your resources away for free," and that is very true.  Now that I work for myself I have to think about where the pennies are going to come from.

Last term I started to put together a set of Spanish Challenge Cards for my classes, mainly to have something to give to those children who finish work first and want something else to do.  Thinking up all the activities, finding all the language and pictures and putting the cards together took a long time, and so I decided that rather than add these to Light Bulb Languages I would make them available for sale.  I looked into various different ways of having them printed and wondered how I would work out the orders and the postage and so on (my web building capabilities don't run that far!).  Then I became aware of a website that would allow me to sell them electronically in PDF format.

You can find all the information about the Spansish and French Challenge Cards, which are suitable for Key Stage 2 and lower Key Stage 3, on my website.  Each set of 50 cards is only £8.99, and you can download the answers and the overview for free.  I hope you like them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Clare for sharing these great resources. I'll download them later and put them in my classroom as a challenge for students. Muchas gracias.Disfruta del verano! :-)

    ReplyDelete