Sunday 12 January 2014

Primary Languages UK Twitter List


My Twitter followers may have noticed that over the last few days I have been asking a lot of questions.  Well, I'm preparing a training course and was asking Twitter a few questions in case I had forgotten something.  I'm compiling a list of places for primary language teachers to go for support and training.

The obvious place to go, of course, is Twitter, but if you are new to Twitter it is difficult to know who you should follow to begin with.  For that reason, I have put together a Primary Languages UK Twitter List, which contains all the UK primary language teachers, PGCE tutors, consultants and organisations in my list of followers.  If you can think of anyone that I have missed off, please let me know in the comments.

You can also subscribe to the list by going to my Twitter profile and clicking on 'Lists', then the name of the list and the 'Subscribe' button.  I have the List as a separate column on my Tweetdeck at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. This is a grand idea - a great way of networking with those on the front line!

    I've turned my teaching ideas into free of charge YouTube video resources for primary classrooms or any little linguists learning German. I'd love to help any teachers looking for techniques of language learning that work!

    YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WatchYourLanguageKK

    Twitter: @WYLanguage

    ReplyDelete